Title of the procedure
||SofI - Slit Wheel - Recovery
|Revision History: |
This is a template for SciOps procedure. A procedure is a (fairly simple to
fairly complex) set of actions, not a check list, not a cook book.
In the Summary, explain briefly when to use this procedure and to do what.
- Here should come a list of the various actions to be performed
- This should be a series of sequential actions
- You can include in this procedure
- links to other pages
- sub-procedures if needed
In appendix, you can give additional documentation for the procedure. In this
case, this is an explanation of the fields of the header:
- Title of the procedure: should be brief and descriptive.
- Good: SofI Slit Wheel Reinitialization (i.e. you know exacly what it
- Bad: SofI recovery (i.e. you don't know to recover of WHAT).
- Keywords: a few words (3-4) that could be searched
- Prepared/Revised: who as written the procedure, or who has modified it.
- Reviewed: who has checked that the procedure makes sense.
- Released: who makes it official. The reviewer and releaser must include
an operation engineer and the instrument scientist.
- Revision history: document here all changes with a few words on what has
been changed (less than 1line)